Here is another example showing that a ruling elite is not a secret. Our government is NOT “our government” any longer. Watch this, and then view the Iran-Contra documentaries below it. If you don’t have time to watch them now, be sure to bookmark them and watch them later. The information is vital to understanding the current situation in the world.
This is an older documentary but it’s really informative. It discusses the Iran-Contra affair and the shadow government that has taken control. It’s not sensational. MUST-see.
This segment specifically discusses the shadow government, although it is a constant theme throughout the entire film.
This is a great documentary explaining the connections between Iran-Contra and the drug war, specifically the crack epidemic. It also explains Afghanistan, opium, the war on terror, and the war on drugs. It’s another MUST-see.
Sinking in yet?
- Our government is not “our government” any longer. It has been taken over by powerful, rich elites, primarily bankers and those in the business of war, who work outside the laws of the U.S. without any oversight. In the Iran-Contra documentary, they refer to the group as “The Enterprise.”
- This government, or “The Enterprise”, has used terrorism to take away our freedom.
- This government funds the terrorists they claim to protect us from.
- This government does not care about me or you. They care about keeping control of me and you.
- A vast majority of “our” representatives are bought off and fearful of the elites.
- The DHS’s new mission is to focus on the American people, not terrorists, as it was created to do.
- All electronic communications are monitored, recorded, and stored. This includes phone calls, text messages, instant messages, email, every website visited, Skype, any voice programs, e-wallets, and anything else I have forgotten or that has yet to be introduced or created.
- This government overthrows democratic and non-democratic foreign governments, often by proxy, using “rebel forces” that are sometimes imported.
- George W. Bush wasn’t a conservative; he was a puppet of the elite.
- The destabilization and takeover of the middle east was planned in the 1970′s, with credit going to Henry Kissinger
- The story lines you have been fed about terrorist attacks have morphed over the years. Looking back on old news articles and T.V. news reports, it is very clear that we have been manipulated, that the narratives have changed to fit the agenda of the elites.
- We see this happening today with the CIA agent who stopped the new underwear bomber by giving a bomb to the would-be terrorist and then bravely (sarcasm) taking it back. The CIA agent has since turned into a double agent for Saudi Arabia, and the non-plot turned into a grand scheme to blow up an airliner.
- In Syria, the “U.S.” aka shadow government is funding the terrorists who murdered at least some of the 90 people killed in the Houla massacre. The massacre is now blamed on the Syrian government, even though the Syrian people and Russia are accusing foreign countries, Syria naming the U.S., of funding imported terrorists. Some of the people who were killed in the massacre were shot at close range, some in the head and face, suggesting they weren’t murdered by shelling from tanks, as the shadow government wants us to believe.
- Environmentalism is used to take control of the people. The Smart Grid, smart appliances and the intelligent transportation system will be the final nail in the coffin once fully implemented, monitoring every aspect of life, complete with rationing laws and remotely controlled water and electricity.
- Things will not get better unless we come together, utilize our combined strength (which is our new ideas and the power of many voices shouting in unison), and make things better. The ruling powers will not one day just return our freedom to us.
- Nearly all media is controlled by six corporations and is highly censored. See infographic below from frugaldad.com
We are not free. It is time to start thinking of solutions for serious government reform. Capitol Hill and the White House need to be swept clean and sterilized from top to bottom, in my 100% non-expert opinion. There are a few representatives who seem worthy of keeping their positions, but the majority need to step down or be removed. Laws need to be retracted, prisons need to be taken out of the private sector, petty arrests and imprisonment must stop, the police forces must be de-militarized, the military budget must be reduced, the DHS, TSA, NSA, and FEMA must be eliminated. Of course, I am not knowledgeable enough to have any real ideas or strategies, and I honestly have no business speaking on a subject that I am so ignorant about, but my point is we need real change, not the kind peddled by Prez B.O. To me this means no longer compromising integrity by working within the corrupt system, but wiping the current program from the hard drive of America and firing the programmers, essentially, we must have some form of revolution. Perhaps there is a way to do this less dramatically, again, I do not have the expertise to voice any real ideas (but I’ll continue to do so anyway.)
Regardless of what kind of revolution, I believe a great change will be trying, stressful and bring certain negative consequences, but I have no idea to what degree we will suffer or sacrifice. We may enter a period of destabilization, while highly undesirable, it seems it could be a possible outcome of trying to establish a government “of the people, by the people, for the people,” a system that is more than an illusion of freedom. However, I fear many will choose to be comfortably numb slaves over bleeding freedom fighters. I do not think they’ll even be aware that they are not free. And I fear they may indeed “love their servitude.” Again, I don’t really know what I’m talking about so please don’t judge my rambling too harshly.
Edited May 30, 2012 at 7:11 am