Colorado Movie Theater Shooting: Eye Witness Account
I do not mean to minimize this awful, unexplainable, bizarre tragedy, but I have to say it: In the video at the link I posted above, it seems like the eyewitness practiced his monologue about the events and was probably a theater student in high school. It is a very dramatic, and seemingly rehearsed delivery. That does not mean it isn’t genuine, but I found it uncomfortable to watch. It felt like I was in acting class watching a fellow wannabe actor. Maybe he is just an expressive guy. If so, my heart goes out to him and everyone else that had to experience such a horrific, unbelievable, baffling, well-organized brutal massacre. Or it’s propaganda. I don’t mean to sound insensitive, but this tragedy is being exploited by gun control advocates. We know the globalists don’t want us to have guns, and we know the media is controlled by corrupt globalist corporations, and we know a controversial U.N. Arms Trade Treaty that has met plenty of opposition is set to be signed on July 27. It’s not inconceivable that the man was encouraged to have his story ready and be sure to show emotion. I suppose we’ll never know.
May the victims rest in peace and their families find out the truth about exactly who is behind this, what the motive was, and how it was executed. I just do not buy that this young man did this alone. I do not believe the story we’re being fed, however I will not pretend to know what actually did happen. It’s convenient timing to sway public support in favor of gun control, and it is a high profile case of a crazy American killing people, playing into the DHS’s hunt for domestic terrorists and criminals. The police state continues to unfold.
Colorado Movie Theater Shooting: Suspect Bought 4 Guns, 6,000 Rounds of Ammunition in Past 60 Days – abcnews.com
A semi-automatic AR-15 was specifically mentioned in the above news report. I just want to say for the record, I weigh a little over a hundred pounds, I don’t strength train, and I can hold and shoot a semi-automatic AR-15 the same as I can hold and shoot a 22 mm rifle. It is not heavy, uncomfortable, or difficult, and has very little kick. There are revolvers out there that would knock me off of my feet, and they are not automatic or semi-automatic weapons. While an AR-15 is certainly just as capable of killing a person as any firearm, it is not a bazooka or machine gun.
Is the demonization of AR 15s stemming from the semi-automatic classification? The news report failed to say that there are military models and civilian models of the rifle. Military models have a three round burst, meaning 3 bullets are released with one pull of the trigger. How many bullets does a civilian semi-automatic AR-15 shoot per pull of the trigger? Just one.
Do you know what other guns are semi-automatic? Most pistols, meaning handguns, are semi-automatic. Semi-automatic pistols shoot the same amount of bullets per pull of the trigger as a revolver, which is not a semi-automatic weapon, as I stated above. How many bullets does it shoot per pull of the trigger? Like the AR-15, just one. Semi-automatic rifles and semi-automatic pistols are semi-automatic weapons because the bullet automatically loads into the cartridge, not because you can hold down the trigger and waste everyone in the room. The media is taking this misconception and running with it. Spread the truth.
Links added August 2, 2012.
Check out these other stories I have linked below. The links in bold under related articles are also new additions and are worth a look.
Shall we have stricter knife, toilet seat, and guitar control too?
“A new bill would effectively ban ammunition sales over the Internet, requiring buyers to show photo ID.”
- Aurora shooting: Colorado gun sales up after cinema killings (BBC)
- Democratic Senators Look To Tighten Gun Control in Two Separate Bills (usnews.com)
- Cracking Down on Law-Abiding Gun Owners Won’t Prevent Crimes (usnews.com)
- The latest news on Gun Control and Gun Rights (usnews.com)
- THE BATMAN OP EXPANDS: YOU SHOT THOSE PEOPLE (www.nomorefakenews.com)Jon Rappoport writes:”The Batman-murder psy-op is expanding.It aims to blow up one horrible crime into a vicious general lie.
Now we’re told that a U of Colorado “threat assessment team” was aware of “problems with James Holmes” in June, a month before he committed murder and mayhem in the Aurora theater.
The covert op is unfolding. “Threat assessment team” is a way of claiming that problems Holmes was having are not unique to him; in fact, this is a society-wide problem. Otherwise, why would a threat assessment team exist in the first place?
And what is the supposed problem? Mental illness. It’s a chronic epidemic.
The subliminal psyop asserts that derangement is in the nature of the human condition; more specifically, it’s in the nature of the brain.
“Threat assessment team” becomes a symbol that lets the public know the Batman murders are a symptom of a wider situation. According to the promoted story line, we the people need threat assessment teams, and not just at the U of Colorado.
The op called the Aurora Massacre isn’t just about taking people’s guns away. It’s about inventing a pressing need for controlling mental illness before it manifests as violence.
And once that fallacious concept is planted, the psyop pros can not only suggest we have to snitch on “suspicious behavior,” they can demand the government expand threat assessment throughout society in order to make predictions and grab people and “treat” them before they spin out of control and do something horrible.”
- Bloomy clarifies cop ‘strike’ comment (NYDailyNews.com)New York Mayor Bloomberg sparked a negative reaction from Senators, radio hosts, bloggers and editors – (Good post!), and the general public when he stated, “I don’t understand why the police officers across his country don’t stand up collectively and say, ‘We’re going to go on strike. We’re not going to protect you unless you, the public, through your legislature, do what’s required to keep us safe.After all, police officers want to go home to their families and we’re doing everything we can to make their jobs more difficult.”In the NYDailyNews.com article, City Councilman Jumaane Williams is quoted as saying:
“I think he said it for dramatic effect, but I’m for doing whatever we need to do to get people’s attention on this issue.” “We may need to have some shock value.”
“I’m for anything that will get the attention that’s deserved on the gun-violence issue. I get frustrated that it takes something like Aurora or Columbine to get people’s attention to realize there’s a gun issue. There are kids dying at a terrible rate in New York City.”
The article goes on to say that Bloomberg clarified his comment by saying, “I didn’t mean literally go on strike.” However, NewYorkDaily.com also reports that Bloomberg is still committed to his stance that cops should influence public opinion against “assault weapons.”
- Why Don’t Mass Shootings Lead to Gun Control? (TheDailyBeast.com)
- U.S. government advocacy said boosting foreign arms sales (ChicagoTribune.com)
- Why The U.N. Arms Trade Treaty Is a Bad Idea(thetimetimes.com)
- CNN’s Piers Morgan Exploits ‘Dark Knight’ Massacre to Push Gun Control (Breitbart)
- Police Handcuff and Detain Forty Bank Robbery Bystanders; Story Details Change Without Note By CBS (thetimetimes.com)
- Pol Pushes for Gun Buy Backs Amid Question of Effectiveness (wnyc.org)
Edited August 2, 2012 to add links
Edited at 7:37 on July 23, 2012 to fix links
Edited to clarify date the U.N. Arms Trade Treaty is supposed to be signed, July 27, 2012