Fox News reports that a nurse who helped treat the victims in the Aurora, Colorado theater shooting drowned while vacationing in Iowa. When someone connected to a possible false flag attack goes swimming one night while on vacation and is found dead the next morning, it is a good idea to take note and put it in the “Just for the Record” folder. But that’s not all that is interesting about nurse Jennifer Gallagher, age forty six. She treated one of the shooting victims in the neurological intensive unit, which she helped open. She was also one of the hospital staff members who met with Obama when he visited Aurora after the massacre on July 20th. Again, at this time none of this means anything more than exactly what is said, but there is no harm in book marking this nugget of information.
Why is the Aurora theater shooting a possible false flag? See the links and videos below.
Miller: Aurora shooter must have practiced (cbsnews.com)
(CBS News) The well-armed shooter in the Aurora movie theater massacre had a hit ratio twice what a police officer might achieve engaging with armed assailants in a street setting.
That suggests, says CBS News senior correspondent John Miller, that the suspect – who is believed to have planned his assault with precision – practiced shooting prior to the attack on the theater audience last Friday.
James Holmes, who made his first court appearance Monday, will face charges in the deaths of 12 people at the Century 16 theater. Fifty-eight others were also injured in the spree, most by gunfire.
“Here’s an individual who we see kind of lolling in court but who went into that theater, actually shooting and hitting with bullets more than 52 people of the 70 injured,” said Miller on “CBS This Morning.” “Here’s a guy who went in with what we think was about 100 rounds; that gives him a 50 percent hit ratio.
“From law enforcement, when you go on the range and you’re shooting at a paper target – it is standing still and waits for you – that’s a 90 to 94 percent hit ratio in a lot of places. In combat shooting in the street, police officers often hit in ranges of 21 to 25 percent of their targets.”
In addition, Miller said, the shooter was able to maintain that high ratio with three different types of weapons.
“He chose the shotgun, which you know the expression the ‘shotgun effect’ — it’s blasting out. That is one weapon, but he transitioned neatly from that to the AR-15 [semi-automatic assault rifle], which had that drum magazine of 100, which we believe jammed. And then he transitioned from that to the pistol until he was out of that ammunition.
“He was working effectively with three weapons,” Miller said. “So the idea that transitioning from three weapons he could have a 50 percent hit rate on moving targets in a confusing environment really goes to the idea that he’s been practicing somewhere.”
Read more here
EXCLUSIVE: ‘Dark Knight’ shooting suspect James Holmes claims amnesia (NYdailynews.com)
Following the Aurora theater shooting, James Holmes surrendered to police without a struggle. While incarcerated, Holmes said he didn’t know where he was or why he was being jailed at the Arapahoe County Detention Center. Besides his amnesia, his complaints about the jail food and stomach aches seem like extremely peculiar things for someone to say after killing 12 people and injuring 58.
Shooter James Holmes and DARPA Weird Science (infowars.com)
According to Wayne Madsen, James Holmes has connections to government-funded research centers, including DARPA. The Holmes family also has some interesting military connections. Read the article above and check the facts yourself. Links are provided.
Ben Swan raises serious questions about the James Holmes theater shooting narrative. Prisonplanet.com summarizes his questions:
- “How was alleged shooter James Holmes, an unemployed graduate student, able to afford an arsenal of weaponry, including a tactical helmet, bullet proof vest, an AR-15 assault rifle, a Remington shotgun, two 40-caliber Glock handguns, as well as an assortment of bomb-making materials?”
- “Why did Holmes go to the expense and trouble of rigging his apartment with an array of deadly explosives and then immediately tell police about the bombs when he was arrested? If Holmes wanted to kill as many people as possible, why warn the cops ahead of time?”
- “Given the fact that Holmes was a graduate student in neuroscience, where did he obtain the skills to create a maze of bombs so complex that it took the FBI two days to disarm them? According to experts, the intricacy of the bombs was reminiscent of war zones – how could Holmes have set all this up without help from an explosives expert?”
- “Despite police claiming “every single indicator” tells them the shooting was a lone wolf attack, numerous witnesses have described accomplices. Initial police reports that suggested the involvement of two or more shooters were quickly buried and the lone wolf narrative aggressively pushed.” (yahoonews.com)
“As Swann points out, eyewitnesses interviewed after the shooting such as Corbin Dates state that Holmes received a phone call from someone while he was inside the theater and responded by moving to the emergency exit, suggesting the call was an accomplice coordinating the attack.
“Dates also said he saw Holmes by the exit door “signaling somebody or looking for somebody to come his way.
“Another eyewitness added, “From what we saw he wasn’t alone – he had someone with him. Because the second can of tear gas didn’t come from his side….“We can only assume that someone got him in because what he was wearing seemed thick.”
“Instead of asking all those questions, national media want to focus all their attention on why guns were legal in the first place,” states Swann, adding, “National media seems too busy playing the political game and not busy enough looking into what really happened.”
Quote is at 1:58 second.
“… it’s possible… for us to manipulate temporal order, we have loads of power over temporal order, if events happen in the order A/B, a good psycho-physicist can have the subject experience it as B/A, this is routine…”
- Watch: Aurora, Colorado Suspect: James Holmes Videos (abcnews.go.com)
- One or Two Interesting Aspects of the Denver Shooting in US 20 July 2012 (ukgovernmentwatch.wordpress.com)
- Watch: Obama on Colorado Shooting: ‘Such Evil Is Senseless’ (abcnews.go.com)