Nothing says “Hope and Change” like murdering defenseless children and other civilians with a non-human, unfeeling drone from the skies, and our dear leader wants to kill even more. We’re losing, or have nearly lost, our value for human life.
A person remotely controlling the murdering UAVs far from the slaughter is bound to become desensitized; killing innocent people will become the norm. When will people realize that the government will not stop taking our rights or killing in the name of money unless we stop them NOW?
We’re all flawed; we’re all difficult, ignorant, and selfish at times, but we are all human. None of us are worth more than anyone else. My life is no more valuable than that of an addict in the ghetto, or a hungry child in China, or an Afghani trying to defend his village from the foreign occupying forces that rape and unjustly kill innocent civilians. And my life is no less valuable than the flesh and bones of Obama, Angelina Jolie, or Bob Dylan. If we forget this, we lose our humanity, and in turn, we lose; we lose everything, we lose at life.
Peace and love my brothers and sisters. Remember we’re all on the same team. US vs THEM.
NOW IS THE TIME. THE TIME IS NOW.
Related articles and Other Sources
- Obama’s kill list..All males near drone strike sites are terrorists (seeker401.wordpress.com)
- Drones: Big Brother’s Eye In The Sky (personalliberty.com)
- Killing Pakistanis by US drone attacks violates human rights: Pillay (alethonews.wordpress.com)
- Need to prevent return of Taliban post 2014: India
- Obama orders ‘sharp increase’ in drone strikes: Report – The Express Tribune.
- Pakistan Calls For Again For NATO Strike Apology
- Probe US drone civilian casualties: United Nations
- Drone campaign: Pakistan summons US envoy, lodges
- US drone strike kills four militants in Pakistan
Edited 10:39 Am June 14, 2012
Edited 3:35 PM July 4, 2012 to fix links