If it was a handgun and he had a permit, it’s NOT ILLEGAL TO CARRY IT, and it shouldn’t be the reason to convict someone in a self-defense case if the gun truly was reasonably used as self-defense. I’m so tired of these laws being implemented with the obvious goal being the eventual outlaw of guns. Our Bill of Rights is shrinking before our eyes, well not everyone’s eyes, not the eyes fixated on their I(suck)Phones. Eric Holder must love this.
- The Fast And The Spurious Forever: Eric Holder’s Excellent Adventure (personalliberty.com)
- Allen West: Eric Holder is a ‘national embarrassment’ (theblaze.com)
- Senator John Cornyn Calls On Eric Holder To Resign (themoderatevoice.com)
- VIDEO: Sen. John Cornyn Calls on Eric Holder to Resign During Senate Hearing (foxnewsinsider.com)
- Eric Holder: Sorry, John Cornyn, I’m Not Resigning (huffingtonpost.com)
- Eric Holder Claims Emails Using Words ‘Fast and Furious’ Don’t Refer to Operation Fast and Furious (sgtreport.com)